Camping in Kanatal | Best Camps in Kanatal
“The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
A And miles to go before I sleep……”
These words by poet Robert Frost are sufficient to inspire the traveller in you and get closer to nature and its beauty. So how about going on a camping spree while exploring the splendid wilderness of Camp Little Jaguar in the lovely state of Uttarakhand, India. Book the best Camps in Kanatal.
Amidst the heart of the mighty Himalayas, lies Camp Little Jaguar encircled by the thickness of Oaks, Deodar and Pines of Mussoorie, the camp homes tranquillity in the chilliest site near the metropolitan of Delhi. Besides the beauty of this location, fun and excitement fill this zone given its spacious playground exclusively for kids to enjoy along with adults in various activities.
So , what’s in store at Camp Little Jaguar, Kanatal
For your comfort and pleasure , we have for you:
- 25 Swiss Luxury Camps
- Attached toilets with running water facility.
- Additional tents for corporate and bigger groups.
- 24 Hour Electricity coupled with adequate back up.
- Large play ground for children and / or adults.
- Excursions and nature walks.
- Exhilarating Activities – trekking, picnics, rapelling, rock climbing and bonfires.
Find the full bloom of greenery and its coolness in Kanatal during the time between September and November. April to June are actually the best months to visit followed by September to November. The Maximum Temperature here sores to 25 degree C while minimum reaching to 4 °C during the night time.
Visit our camps in Kanatal to experience the best hospitality and arrangements for sports activities and bask in the comfort of it all during your stay here.
Be a part of this wonderful activity at Camp Little Jaguar. The bonfire that we organise here is as per your choice! These sessions are accompanied by dance, dinner, and more .
Ground Sports Activities
Our vast playground area provides the perfect setting for fun and frolic which even kids can be a part of. Some of our ground sports activities include:
- Volley Ball
- Cricket etc.Bonus : You can also enjoy tambola, chess, cards etc.
Other Attractions in Kanatal
During your stay at the Kanatal camp, you could also opt for several nearby sites that are worth viewing such as:
- Surkhanda Devi Temple – The 5th dham of Garhwal, it is situated at a height of 10,000 ft. and comprises of an 8 Km drive or 2 Km trek.
- Dhanaulti – Do not miss this splendid snow point of Mussorie.
- Tehri Dam – 35 Kms from the camp site, visit this modern wonder – Tehri Dam Reservoir , worth your time spent at Kanatal.
- Kaudia – For picnic lovers, this is a great spot amidst the deep forest of Kaudia .
So now, yes right now, is the right time to pack up and get ready to head for the woods of Kanatal that beckon you and experience a lovely break at Camp Little Jagaur in Kanatal.